Blocktix (CURRENCY:TIX) traded down 24.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on February 20th. One Blocktix token can currently be bought for approximately $0.40 or 0.00004934 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, HitBTC, Cryptopia and Bittrex. During the last seven days, Blocktix has traded 21.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. Blocktix has a total market cap of $16.08 million and $4.13 million worth of Blocktix was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 14.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00008316 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $69.82 or 0.00858606 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 18.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002943 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00013583 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012369 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 15% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0306 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 15.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.74 or 0.00046023 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.82 or 0.00108405 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 17.9% against the dollar and now trades at $15.75 or 0.00193629 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Blocktix Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Blocktix is a decentralized platform built for ticket sales and event promotion, a decentralized ticket distribution network facilitating the process for event organizers and fans alike. The system is built on Ethereum smart contracts, allowing users to verify the validity tickets for a given event, putting an end to the growing counterfeit grey economy. Blocktix provides a user-friendly interface for the execution of smart contracts, bringing its advanced capabilities to the masses with an intuitive application. This approach reduces the complexity of the interaction with smart contracts and provides an additional layer of security minimizing the possibility of fraud or malicious third party interference with the application due to the standardization of contracts. TIX is an Ethereum-based token that grants several benefits to its holders within the Blocktix system. By participating in the event verification process, the token holder will receive a reward. The initial reward will be the TIX that is used to back the event. Users will also be able to purchase advertising rights for an event. These funds will be distributed to all tokens holders who took part in the event verification process, proportional to the amount of tokens they own. “
Blocktix Token Trading
Blocktix can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex, HitBTC and EtherDelta. It is not possible to buy Blocktix directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Blocktix must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Blocktix using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Blocktix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Blocktix and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.