Bela (CURRENCY:BELA) traded down 5.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on February 19th. Over the last seven days, Bela has traded down 13.3% against the U.S. dollar. One Bela coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.12 or 0.00001361 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and Trade Satoshi. Bela has a market cap of $4.77 million and $28,989.00 worth of Bela was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $166.01 or 0.01916050 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0344 or 0.00000397 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004072 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00005125 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00007405 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.46 or 0.00016867 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 60.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004173 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00029642 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0877 or 0.00001012 BTC.
Bela Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, ” Belacoin is a Scrypt cryptocurrency, based on Litecoin. It was created to increase funding and awareness for chartity organizations that are dedicated to helping children. “
Buying and Selling Bela
Bela can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Poloniex, CoinExchange and Trade Satoshi. It is not possible to purchase Bela directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bela must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bela using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Bela Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bela and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.