ArtByte (CURRENCY:ABY) traded 0.2% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on February 19th. One ArtByte coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0081 or 0.00000093 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. ArtByte has a total market cap of $6.43 million and approximately $52,170.00 worth of ArtByte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, ArtByte has traded down 23.2% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $166.97 or 0.01923730 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0345 or 0.00000398 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004093 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00005183 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00007434 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00016955 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 55.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004035 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.61 or 0.00029824 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0882 or 0.00001016 BTC.
ArtByte Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Artists can receive and spend (cash in) ArtByte , just as you would cash-in airline mileage points or credit card bonus points. This provides real financial support for their careers. Additionally artists gain increased exposure (at no cost) on ArtByte’s social media and forum. “
ArtByte Coin Trading
ArtByte can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia, Bittrex and YoBit. It is not presently possible to buy ArtByte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ArtByte must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ArtByte using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for ArtByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ArtByte and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.