ALIS (CURRENCY:ALIS) traded down 6.1% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 6:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. One ALIS token can currently be bought for about $0.35 or 0.00003880 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, EtherDelta, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, ALIS has traded 13.4% lower against the dollar. ALIS has a total market cap of $13.34 million and $24,683.00 worth of ALIS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00008696 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003171 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $80.16 or 0.00899329 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00014265 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0346 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011229 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00047055 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 23% against the dollar and now trades at $9.92 or 0.00111273 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $17.69 or 0.00198473 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
ALIS Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ALIS is a social media platform specialized for the Japanese market. It is inspired by Steemit and has a similar rewards system. The ALIS ecosystem is powered by an Ethereum token, ALIS. Content creators are rewarded with for their work according to its rating. “
ALIS Token Trading
ALIS can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia, YoBit and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy ALIS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ALIS must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ALIS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for ALIS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ALIS and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.