Aion (CURRENCY:AION) traded down 1.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on February 19th. Over the last week, Aion has traded 17.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. Aion has a market cap of $217.73 million and $3.08 million worth of Aion was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Aion token can currently be purchased for $2.26 or 0.00026044 BTC on major exchanges including Binance, Kucoin, Radar Relay and Token Store.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008609 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003146 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $77.14 or 0.00887182 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00013735 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011520 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000384 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.20 or 0.00048289 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.54 or 0.00109676 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 13.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.75 or 0.00192613 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Aion Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Aion network aims to provide a multi-tier blockchain system to improve the scalability, privacy, and interoperability of the blockchain. The Aion Network is designed to support custom blockchain architectures while providing a mechanism for cross-chain interoperability. The AION token is the fuel used to create new blockchains and to monetize inter-chain bridges. “
Buying and Selling Aion
Aion can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Token Store, EtherDelta, Kucoin, Radar Relay and Binance. It is not possible to buy Aion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aion must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Aion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Aion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aion and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.