Aeternity (CURRENCY:AE) traded down 5.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on February 19th. Over the last week, Aeternity has traded 15.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. Aeternity has a market cap of $384.48 million and $2.68 million worth of Aeternity was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Aeternity token can currently be purchased for $1.65 or 0.00018977 BTC on major exchanges including Mercatox, Gate.io, Coinbene and BigONE.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008609 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003146 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.14 or 0.00887182 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00013735 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011520 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000384 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.20 or 0.00048289 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $12.67 or 0.00145695 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.65 or 0.00030482 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.54 or 0.00109676 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Aeternity is a scalable blockchain platform that enables high bandwidth transacting, purely-functional smart contracts, and decentralized oracles. The use of the blockchain is not free, and requires that the user spends a token called Aeon. Aeon's are used as payment for any resources one consumes on the platform, as well as the basis for financial applications implemented on the platform. All system fees get paid with aeon, all smart contracts settle in aeon. “
Buying and Selling Aeternity
Aeternity can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Gate.io, EtherDelta, BigONE, Coinbene, Mercatox, AEX and Liqui. It is not presently possible to buy Aeternity directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aeternity must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Aeternity using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Aeternity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aeternity and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.