Aeon (CURRENCY:AEON) traded 14.5% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on February 20th. Over the last seven days, Aeon has traded down 29.3% against the dollar. Aeon has a total market cap of $30.89 million and $85,815.00 worth of Aeon was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Aeon coin can now be purchased for $1.98 or 0.00024122 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and HitBTC.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $216.08 or 0.02630350 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000122 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 27.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00009700 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 17% against the dollar and now trades at $1.54 or 0.00018736 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00008306 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0910 or 0.00001110 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “AEON is a privacy driven cryptocurrency that allows anonymous payments. AeonCoin uses a CPU/GPU friendly algorithm “
Aeon Coin Trading
Aeon can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy Aeon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aeon must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Aeon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Aeon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aeon and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.