0x (CURRENCY:ZRX) traded 7.9% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on February 19th. 0x has a market cap of $292.08 million and approximately $6.04 million worth of 0x was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, 0x has traded 23.4% lower against the US dollar. One 0x token can now be bought for $0.56 or 0.00006471 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, OKEx, Poloniex and Radar Relay.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008634 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003152 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $77.87 or 0.00893096 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00013840 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011448 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.18 or 0.00047953 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.42 or 0.00107991 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.07 or 0.00195819 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “0x is an open protocol that facilitates the decentralized exchange of Ethereum-based tokens and assets. Developers can use 0x to build their own custom exchange apps with a wide variety of user-facing applications i.e. 0x OTC, a decentralized application that facilitates trustless over-the-counter trading of Ethereum-based tokens. The 0x token (ZRX) is used by Makers and Takers to pay transaction fees to Relayers (entities that host and maintain public order books). ZRX tokens are also used for decentralized governance over 0x protocol’s update mechanism which allows its underlying smart contracts to be replaced and improved over time. “
0x Token Trading
0x can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, ChaoEX, Poloniex, IDEX, Gate.io, Gatecoin, BigONE, HitBTC, Liqui, Mercatox, Livecoin, OKEx, Binance, Bitfinex, Radar Relay and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to purchase 0x directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire 0x must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase 0x using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for 0x Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for 0x and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.