Media headlines about Technical Communications (NASDAQ:TCCO) have been trending positive on Tuesday, according to Accern. Accern rates the sentiment of news coverage by analyzing more than 20 million blog and news sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Technical Communications earned a media sentiment score of 0.30 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned media headlines about the communications equipment provider an impact score of 47.8379000547292 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the immediate future.
Here are some of the media headlines that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s analysis:
- IAEA experts discuss UAE Communications Programs for Barakah plant (saudigazette.com.sa)
- LED and OLED Display Market 2018 Receives a Rapid Boost in Economy due to High Emerging Demands by Forecast to 2027 (itbusinessnet.com)
- Huawei, Together with NTT DOCOMO and TOBU RAILWAY, Conducted 5G Field Trial Initiated by Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications, Japan (webwire.com)
- Virgin Media samples standard electrical wires for IoT lighting at technical center (ledsmagazine.com)
- Who Are Technical Communications Corporation’s (NASDAQ:TCCO) Major Shareholders? (finance.yahoo.com)
Technical Communications (NASDAQ:TCCO) traded down $0.07 on Tuesday, reaching $6.53. The company had a trading volume of 6,039 shares, compared to its average volume of 72,436. Technical Communications has a 12-month low of $2.25 and a 12-month high of $15.40.
WARNING: “Technical Communications (TCCO) Getting Positive News Coverage, Analysis Finds” was posted by BBNS and is the sole property of of BBNS. If you are accessing this piece on another domain, it was illegally copied and reposted in violation of U.S. & international copyright legislation. The legal version of this piece can be viewed at https://baseballnewssource.com/2018/03/13/technical-communications-tcco-getting-positive-media-coverage-accern-reports/1967805.html.
Technical Communications Company Profile
Technical Communications Corporation is engaged in the design, development, manufacture, distribution, marketing and sale of communications security devices, systems, and services. The secure communications solutions provided by the Company protect information transmitted over a range of data, video, fax and voice networks.
Receive News & Ratings for Technical Communications Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Technical Communications and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.