Headlines about Cabelas (NYSE:CAB) have trended positive recently, Accern reports. Accern ranks the sentiment of news coverage by analyzing more than twenty million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Cabelas earned a coverage optimism score of 0.38 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news stories about the company an impact score of 45.1844820574126 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the next several days.
These are some of the news stories that may have impacted Accern’s scoring:
- Walmart and Sears Get Lowest Customer Satisfaction Ratings (msn.com)
- North Little Rock apartment complex sells for $29.2M; Bass Pro Shops property sold again — for $3.5M more (nwaonline.com)
- North Little Rock apartment complex sells for $29.2M; Bass Pro Shops property sold again — for $3.5M more – Arkansas Online (arkansasonline.com)
- Global Fishing Equipments Market 2022 Market Share, Price, Growth Rate, Production, Import, Export, Manufacturers – Business Services (businessservices24.com)
- Global Sea Fishing Rods Market Analysis 2018 Eagle Claw, Cabelas Inc., Pokee Fishing and St. Croix – DailyCommerceNews (dailycommercenews.com)
Cabelas (CAB) opened at $61.50 on Tuesday. Cabelas has a fifty-two week low of $45.00 and a fifty-two week high of $63.60. The company has a market cap of $4,240.00, a P/E ratio of 31.87 and a beta of 0.14. The company has a current ratio of 2.75, a quick ratio of 2.40 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.50.
Cabelas Company Profile
Cabela’s Incorporated is an omni-channel retailer of hunting, fishing, camping, shooting sports and related outdoor merchandise. The Company offers its customers a selection of national and regional brand products, including its Cabela’s brand. The Company’s segments include Merchandising and Financial Services.
Receive News & Ratings for Cabelas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cabelas and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.