Media coverage about Ritter Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:RTTR) has trended somewhat positive this week, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. The research group scores the sentiment of media coverage by analyzing more than 20 million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Ritter Pharmaceuticals earned a news impact score of 0.17 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news headlines about the biotechnology company an impact score of 45.5168042420186 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the near future.
These are some of the headlines that may have impacted Accern’s analysis:
- Ritter Pharmaceuticals (RTTR) Downgraded by Zacks Investment Research to “Sell” (americanbankingnews.com)
- Why it’s important to understand technical analysis of Ritter Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (RTTR)? – Wall Street Morning (wallstreetmorning.com)
- Ritter Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (RTTR) Is Attracting Massive Concentrations By Volume Analysis – Investing News Update (investingbizz.com)
- Ritter Pharmaceuticals, Inc., (NASDAQ: RTTR) – Risk Factors to Consider Before Investment – Stock Watch (stocksnewstimes.com)
- Ritter Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (RTTR) expected to achieve earnings growth of 34.40% for this year – Wallstreet Investorplace (wallstreetinvestorplace.com)
Shares of Ritter Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ RTTR) traded up $0.01 during trading on Friday, reaching $0.29. 1,778,922 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 652,847. The stock has a market cap of $14.45, a P/E ratio of -0.25 and a beta of 0.69. Ritter Pharmaceuticals has a fifty-two week low of $0.18 and a fifty-two week high of $3.14.
About Ritter Pharmaceuticals
Ritter Pharmaceuticals, Inc develops therapeutic products that modulate the human gut microbiome to treat gastrointestinal diseases. The Company’s segment is focusing on the development and commercialization of RP-G28. The Company conducts human gut health research by exploring metabolic capacity of the gut microbiota and translating the functionality of prebiotic-based therapeutics into applications intended to have impact on a patient’s health.
Receive News & Ratings for Ritter Pharmaceuticals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ritter Pharmaceuticals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.