BitConnect (CURRENCY:BCC) traded down 7.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on February 19th. BitConnect has a total market capitalization of $18.83 million and $22,264.00 worth of BitConnect was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, BitConnect has traded down 3.1% against the U.S. dollar. One BitConnect coin can now be purchased for approximately $2.02 or 0.00023223 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, BCC Exchange, Trade Satoshi and CoinExchange.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $167.70 or 0.01925930 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0343 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004173 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00005133 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00007479 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.45 or 0.00016690 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 54.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004014 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.52 or 0.00028952 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0892 or 0.00001024 BTC.
BitConnect Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitfinex introduced trading on Chain Split Tokens (CST). The first such product of its kind, CSTs will allow Bitfinex customers to speculate on future fork events of the Bitcoin blockchain, specifically, the potential fork between Bitcoin Core and Bitcoin Unlimited. They have designated these CSTs as BCC (Bitcoin Core) and BCU (Bitcoin Unlimited). CSTs will trade as BTC and USD pairs, initially without margin and they will reevaluate that decision if there is sufficient liquidity. Users will be able to create CSTs by “splitting” a bitcoin through the Token Manager (located in the Order Type drop down menu of the sidebar order ticket). Once split, the BTC will be removed from their account for each BCC and BCU added. Through the same Token Manager, users will be able to reverse this process at anytime, trading in equal numbers of BCC and BCU to extract BTC. If no fork occurs by December 31, 2017, then BCU will expire worthless and BTC will be given in exchange for each BCC holder. If, however, there is a fork, specifically Bitcoin Unlimited, then, as soon as they list Bitcoin Unlimited, they will exchange BCU tokens for Bitcoin Unlimited tokens as well as retiring BCC tokens in favor of Bitcoin Core tokens. More detailed information can be found in the Chains Split Token Terms and Conditions. They are planning a few additional enhancements including a realtime display of total CSTs as well as segregated cold storage for the bitcoins that have been split, which we will periodically settle to and from their hot wallet. “
BitConnect Coin Trading
BitConnect can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, BCC Exchange, Trade Satoshi, CoinExchange and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to purchase BitConnect directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitConnect must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitConnect using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for BitConnect Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BitConnect and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.